Achieve Life Sciences, Inc. will host a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) virtual roundtable event on cytisinicline and smoking cessation on Tuesday, November 17th, 2020, at 12:00PM EST.
The event will include an overview by the principal investigator of the ongoing ORCA-2 Phase 3 clinical trial of cytisinicline and provide a review of the results from the RAUORA head-to-head study of cytisinicline vs. Chantix® (varenicline). It will also feature a panel discussion, moderated by healthcare analysts Michael Higgins from Ladenburg Thalmann and Thomas Flaten from Lake Street Capital Markets, on the importance of smoking cessation in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, with participation from the following esteemed experts in the field of smoking cessation:
- Nancy Rigotti, MD - Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director of Tobacco Research & Treatment, Massachusetts General Hospital, and ORCA-2 Principal Investigator
- Mitchell Nides, PhD - President, LA Clinical Trials LLC, ORCA-1 Principal Investigator
- Neal Benowitz, MD - Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, University of California, San Francisco
- Judith Prochaska, PhD, MPH - Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- Scott Leischow, PhD - Professor and Director, Clinical and Translational Science, Arizona State University, Former Senior Advisor for Tobacco Policy at HHS